Welcome to The Springs Church! Whether you are new to church, grew up in church, or just need a fresh start, The Springs Church is here for you. We are authentic people, trusting Christ, and passionate about knowing Jesus and making Him known. We welcome you with open arms!
No religion. Just real people following a real Jesus leading
others into an authentic relationship with Jesus.
Represent Jesus well in our community believing God can use
our testimony to transform others.
Stand for truth no matter the cost knowing it’s the knowledge
of truth that sets us free.
Care about and care for one other. Demonstrated through how
we genuinely and practically love one another.
Share the love of Jesus in practical ways by serving the poor,
feeding the hungry, reaching out to those in need, and presenting
the Gospel both locally and abroad.
Disciples of Jesus committed to making disciples of Jesus. Everything we do must have, as part of its objective, the goal of making disciples: men, women, and children who consistently demonstrate the above core values.
Eoin and his wife Sarah are from Ireland. They were married in the Spring of 2014 and moved to the USA that year. Prior to that, Eoin served as a Youth Pastor in Cork Church, Ireland and also as a National Youth Director. Eoin became the Senior Pastor of the Springs Church in 2020 after serving previously as the Executive Pastor.
The Bible is the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit.
The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory to rule a new heaven and a new earth.
In the blessed hope, the imminent return of Christ for overcoming believers.
In the fall and sinfulness of man and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the redeeming blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to personal salvation.
- Divine healing is available through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross.
- In the full operation of spiritual gifts. These gifts are given to believers for the encouragement, edification, and exhortation of the church body and are to be exercised decently and in order as prescribed in scripture.
- The Church of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and is indwelt by God through the Holy Spirit and divinely empowered to fulfill ministry and her Great Commission on earth.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
In the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting damnation. In the new heavens and the new earth and the holy Jerusalem, the city of God, descending out of heaven and filled with the glory of God.
Christian growth can only be realized by faith in the promises of God.
- Water Baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving the gift of salvation.
- Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.